Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring is in the Air!

It is the first day of Spring 2014, and spring arrivals are upon us at J.Crew retail and Factory. Here are my top picks for Retail and Factory:

Retail Favorites:

J.Crew Pink Floral Shorts, J.Crew Marled Linen Sweater in Sand, Raglan Popover in Blue Floral, J.Crew Eyelet Stretch Dress:




I really love the new spring floral prints and light layers available at retail. With the weather so warm in Los Angeles this week, it is time to pack up my heavier layers till next year.  We really had an extremely mild winter in LA this year, but who doesn't love the gorgeous sunny weather! :)

Factory Favorites:
J.Crew Anchor Popover, J. Crew Collector's Sailboat Tee, J.Crew Charley Anchor Sweater:


My sick anchor obsession continues! :) I have ordered all three Factory items, and am looking forward to them arriving in the mail. I don't think these will be going back.

Thanks to J. Crew, I have developed a severe a critter sock obsession.  I purchased all of these recently. They are beyond adorable and feed my addiction:




My feet are cozy and stylish for spring! Hope everyone is having a fantastic first day of Spring! Cheers! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment