Monday, June 17, 2013

J.Crew Factory Weekend Splurge

I went a little nuts this weekend at J.Crew Factory.








I rarely make the drive up to the Camarillo Premium Outlet's J. Crew Factory store, since it is located an hour outside of LA.  But...who could resist 50 percent off the entire store?!!!

I set out on Saturday afternoon to check out the deals. The line for the dressing rooms was enormous, but I came back with quite a haul! :)

I am most excited about this pencil skirt:


It has been sold out online and I was finally able to grab one in my size! Fabulous print, and it is perfect for my office. The pencil skirt, like most Factory items, seems to run a tad bit large so I sized down on this skirt.

Next on my list, I purchased this adorable lace dress:


I have been looking to buy a lace dress for the summer and this will be perfect styled with some colorful accessories and cute heels. It can be dressed up for the office, and worn to the Hollywood Bowl for a perfect summer date night with my husband.  Again, I sized down in this dress from my normal J.Crew retail size.

Finally, picked up another pair of the oxford shorts in caribbean blue, some basic vintage tees, a cute navy rope belt, new button up shirt and this adorable tank:



I love this tank so much! It fits true to size and is a beautiful color. It will layer well under my navy Jackie cardigan for work, and I can wear it with shorts on the weekends.

All in all, a great trip up to the outlets. I spent so much time at J. Crew Factory that I had just enough time to grab lunch and pop into a couple of other stores and window shop. I am all stocked up for summer!:)

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment