Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fall J. Crew Sale Alert

Although the calender says that Fall has arrived, the temperatures in Los Angeles have soared this weekend. Beautiful wool sweaters are on my mind, but not practical. Lucky for me, there are a few great Fall transitional items on sale at J.Crew & J.Crew Factory, to help this LA girl get into an autumnal mood without melting.

Here are my picks:

1. J. Crew Silk Cascade Blouse:





This is a great sleeveless top for FALL in Los Angeles. I bought a month ago, and it is a fantastic blouse for the hot weather.

2.  J. Crew Pleated Chevron Skirt:

Skirts, are the perfect transitional item, and this is a great pick for cool nights after a long hot day.

3. J. Crew Roll Sleeve Bow Tee:



Tees are great for layering, and this one is adorable! :)

4.  J. Crew Factory Schoolboy Blazer:


Nothing is better for air conditioning on full blast in your office, then one of J.Crew's Schoolboy Blazers. I have a few of these, and I LOVE this color!


5. J. Crew Navy Plaid Shirt:


I just ordered this from J. Crew Factory today. October might as well be called "Plaid-tober".And since this shirt is NOT made out of flannel, I will not roast in it either. :)

These are my sale picks for Fall. All of these are either currently on sale, or you can use an active promo to buy them now. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment