Thursday, March 7, 2013

Instagram as Inspiration

My biggest obsession lately is Instagram. I have found it to be incredibly useful for planning outfits, keeping up on spring trends, and feeding my love of photography. Some people, love photos of food.  I love photos that include "OOTDs" or outfits of the day! :)

I regularly follow a few amateur and professional fashion bloggers who post outfits of the day and fantastic photos of their fashion choices. I have found that seeing the outfit combinations that others post, helps me put together better combinations of my own clothing. It also helps me find holes in my wardrobe. I am trying to buy less of the same items, and find things to improve what I have on hand.  I am re-learning to accessorize. Not something I have done much of in the past, since I tend to wear the same simple jewelry everyday. Instagram has really helped me learn to go outside of my comfort zone and try new accessories. Of course, it makes me want to shop a little too much too! :)



Two recent OOTD:



Thanks to all the fashion bloggers! Your photos and fashion feedback, help inform your followers and are a great source of information. Now, if I could only have ALL of your wardrobes. :)

5 comments:

  1. I love both of these outfits! The stripes really make the white bubble necklace pop, and I LOVE the Pear Sweater. That sweater was one of my favorite purchases this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I forgot to ask, what is your instagram username?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My instagram user name is greengablesgal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the white bubble necklace! It has been pairing well with other stuff I own. Good purchase so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about your second outfit! Where is your necklace from?

    ReplyDelete