Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Flowers, Jewels and Accessories..oh my!

A new season, brings about my overwhelming desire to completely re-do my wardrobe. I notice that as the weather starts changing and catalogs start arriving...my purchasing goes up!

So what do I have my eye on right now? Let's start with J. Crew. I would love to pick this beauty up soon:

I love the Color Mix Statement necklace. The price point is a bit high, but I am considering using the current 30% offer for J. Crew card members to add this to my jewelry collection. Beautiful bright spring colors and it reminds me of candy!  I am still focusing on adding accessories to my wardrobe, and this is a unique necklace guaranteed to wow. I am hoping to check this out in store, this weekend. I have a couple of returns to go back to the store and it is a good excuse to check out the new J. Crew spring arrivals.

I also love love LOVE this clutch:


Cork seems to be turning up as a trend at both J. Crew and Kate Spade this spring. Cork is a fun interesting new texture that is light and airy. I can see pairing this clutch with spring dresses, skirts, shorts and capri pants. This clutch is definitely on my wish list. In the meantime, I have purchased this cork belt from J. Crew and hopefully it should arrive soon:





 The Kate Spade Terry flats below are adorable and a perfect match to the J.Crew cork accessories.

Another company on my radar is Kiel James Patrick. They recently partnered with Brooks Brothers to sell their unique bracelets and belts. I have purchased a few of their adorable Vickers Bow bracelets in the past and have this lovely bow bracelet on the way:

Kiel James Patrick is a wonderful American made brand that I am excited to support! I am a huge fan of both Sarah Vickers and Kiel James Patrick and the fabulous line they have developed. Check out Sarah Vickers's stylish blog Classy Girls Wear Pearls or the Kiel James Patrick Collection at Brooks Brothers for more information on what is sure to be an American classic brand for years to come!

Happy Spring shopping! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment